Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Christ is Risen!

Happy Easter to everyone! We serve a Risen Lord!
We enjoyed an early morning Sunrise Service at New Zion Baptist Church, Crystal Springs, Ms. It was great to see old friends again. We visited with Steven's family in Port Gibson, Ms, on Sunday afternoon. The kids enjoyed the traditional egg hunts and lots of candy. But even Caleb reminded me, "Mom, I know it's not about the Easter baskets and candy, it's about Jesus dying on the cross." Such words of wisdom from a six-year-old. Tired from the trip, we got home on Monday to a beautiful day in New Orleans.

Still no word on the house in Georgia. "Be patient," our realtor says. We are trying. We know the home owner wants to keep the house out of foreclosure, it's just up to the mortgage company, if they will accept our offer.

More pressing on my mind now, is my job hunt! Please pray that I will find a nursing job to suite our needs. I say that because I am looking for a job that will require no weekends or "after-school" hours. Since we plan on putting the kids in school next August, I want to find a job that will allow me to be home with them in the evenings. A clinic job would be nice! Just pray that God will lead me to the job He wants me to have.

Many people have asked us about Family Integrated ministry. Click on this link to find out more: http://www.gracefamilybaptist.net/What%20is%20an%20FIC.html

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: