Saturday, June 2, 2007

Praise Report!

Another praise:

I got a job! Most of you know this was weighing on my mind. We had the house, but no job!? So, we made several trips to Ga for interviews and such, with not much luck. I was really praying about a job that would allow me evenings home with my family, and since 12-hour shifts at the hospital take such a chunk out of my day, I was hoping for a different solution. When I originally spoke to the home health agency they had already filled their position, but they talked things out and decided they could use another nurse! It will keep me (hopefully) in Dallas or surrounding communities. I am also hoping that with the ability to go into people's homes I can share of our new church plant, that is so close!

Thanks to all of you who prayed for us, we sensed your prayers, and now feel they were answered!!

No comments: